.A message For Him, I guess?
...Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mood: //A bit annoyed
Currently listening: //
Just Be Friends - Piano Version [Yamai]

This is the reason why I usually don't want you to know that I feel bad about what you did and that I'd rather just keep things to myself cause everytime I share how I'm feeling and what made me feel that way and when I already feel bad as fuck, you'd always only end up getting mad at me and instead of making me feel better, you just make me feel worse. But yeah, I have to apologize for feeling bad because with you it's always been a mistake to make tampo. Don't worry, you'll never have to hear me share any of my bad feelings again.
-chocolatesmile

ll only share my depression to few people. includes net friends. some just don't care. i feel he doesn't care