.IT'S ZOOO BORING LIKE A PORING \(*=_=)~
...Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mood: //T I R E D/ S L E E P Y
Currently listening: //
【アポル x ハル】 Like Dislike / スキキライ

FIRST: because there’s no one out there who wants to talk to me or text me. Oh Gawd i don’t have FRIENDS.

SECOND: i got nothing else to do but watch movies and animes, I CAN’T FIND THE REMOTE CONTROL of the t.v to lazy to watch.

THIRD: I’m not used to staying in the house the whole day because it’s SUNDAY! I’m usually out of the house every Sunday except for today’s Sunday, April 03, 2011.

FOURTH: I’m not used to the fact that he’s not even texting me. I miss him he’s not texting me. I’m SO ALONE.


If you happen to read this boring post of me today on this very boring day, Please talk to me. I don’t bite okay, maybe virtual bite. Uh.. oh.. ‘kay it’s getting awkward i probably should click the “Create post” button. HOHOHOHO!

<”/ c”| PHINEAS AND FERB!