.Going to blog about a love story but! i would get killed.
...Monday, June 14, 2010

Mood: //TIRED YET HAPPY
Currently listening: // My shounenT playlist O//w//O

So the truth ish i was really going to blog about my *insert her name here* love story on how she find LOVE! but yeah i didn't cause i might get killed or something, OAO;; I was really enjoying my new twitter now since some famous people from NND! like Nem_P, Mitani Nana, Rapbit <-- my idol. I haven't blog much so yeah sorry for that, btw college starts tomorrow for meh! wish me luck guys ;)
GOSH! shounenT i missed a lot of lives from him and guess what, chihaya just shared to me a recorded live and he was having a duet w/ that girl again

REALLY HAVING FUN W/ MY SKYPE BUDDIES!! now that we have more people in it and Trinity just drew me, chihaya and freakz-nee really cool!! ;D and and yes my recent addiction ish YAMAMOTO next to TSUNA!! O//w//O OMFudgingGOSH!! they look really cool *A*

I WILL WATCH THE MOVIE " UP " VERY SOON!