.Youth Service :)
...Sunday, April 4, 2010

Mood: //Happy
Currently listening: //
Vanilla Twilight -Owl City- Ocean Eyes;



I wasn't able to attend the sunday service early this morning due to some reasons T___T but anyways i was able to attend the Youth service in the afternoon. I learned something listening to the words of God. and since I was late I wasn't able to participate on the Easter egg hunt that they played but it's ok! :D hehehe..

I want to share this to you guys I found it on one of the tumblr that i am following and i ended up rebloging it!

Ten ways to love.

1.Listen without interrupting. (Proverbs 18)
2.Speak without accusing. (James 1:19)
3.Give without sparing. (Proverbs 21:26)
4.Pray without ceasing. (Colossians 1:9)
5.Answer without arguing. (Proverbs 17:1)
6.Share without pretending. (Ephesians 4:15)
7.Enjoy without complaint. (Philippians 2:14)
8.Trust without wavering. (Corinthians 13:7)
9.Forgive without punishing. (Colossians 3:13)
10.Promise without forgetting. (Proverbs 13:12)

Nice neh?! hehehe.. Just want to share it to you guys! xD last week at Youth Service was fun the one preaching was really entertaining. and yet again I learned so much :)

Newest on my Youtube:
Hatsune Miku - Kimi ijou, boku miman 【ETHIE ver.】
【Fandub】 SAIHATE Duet 【 ethieisaya x StarlitNite 】

  • A DURARARA update! episode 11 & 12 made the whole thing epic, I don't wanna give cha some spoilers though but for me it made the story so interesting I mean you won't see it coming so you should watch it, weird at first but if you get the hang of it you'll get enjoy this Anime as much as I did! xD
Playing Plants vs. Zombies!! XD XD XD