.I don't know what to write ( ̄□ ̄;)!!
...Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mood: //Tired φ(.. )
Currently listening: //Rin Kagamine - I Like You, I Love You.

Here so I've been busy with school so many things to-do and can you believe it a while ago I was ask by my teacher if i wanted to join the Quiz-Bee contest and well I just agreed since she will give me extra points even I don't win but I am so effing nervous I am so dumb, seriously I just want to be Eliminated once I am in the contest already T__T well I think the quiz-bee is still very far, i mean it's not gonna be held within this week but i think i need to review i can't show my face in front of the entire school being beaten by a junior*crap* ( ̄□ ̄;)!! if only i am allowed to back out from this contest thingy but my teacher said that i should think that i am doing it fro the sake of my grades ^_^|| I can't believe that I am in a situation like this.
Our school will be holding the Variety show and we will be performing Hands Theater somefing like that and the Pageant show for our Mr./Ms.Lousianne :) but I am sure I won't be able to watch properly since I am on duty by that time :|

anyways I am craving for some thing like this
California Maki


till the next update!
(*^ー^)ノ