.
...Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wow I recenlty just finish an awesome manga I'll post so, anyways I just got accepted at the Magnet Chorus that i have auditioned I'll post in soon, when it's done XD ehehee.. I've been enjoying this for a while since Imeem left me :( well at least I am happy that I still have contact with My friends and Ookochi Family from imeem *grins*

  • This is the manga i am talking about:
INU JIKAN
Status Completed
Author(s) Ichikawa Shou
Artist(s) Ichikawa Shou
Genre(s) Romance, School Life, Shoujo
Reading Direction Read from right to left.
-- > SUMMARY:
- Riku is a girl who would choose dogs over a boyfriend and food. And it just so happens that the most popular boy in school not only has the word "dog" in his name but owns three large dogs too! Will love bloom?