.Got tagged by seletyn >.<
...Saturday, June 13, 2009

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.

2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

3. At the end of the game the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time :12:48 am
Name : Arianne Frances Clarice . . . .
Sisters : I have a lot of sisters but not blood related.
Brothers : Earl ( half brother )
Shoe size : 8 -.-
Height : 5'3 or 5'4
Where do you live : I live somewhere in the Philippines in a average kinda house xD
Favourite drinks : coke && iced tea
Favourite breakfast : Rice w/ omelet

Have you ever been on a plane : No -.-
Swam in the ocean : yep!
Fallen asleep in school : I think yes :D
Broken someone's heart : I don't think so
Fell off your chair : Yes
What is your room like : warm and small
What's right beside you : Books
What is the last thing you ate : Chicken

Ever had Chicken pox : yup
Sore throat : Of course
Stitches : uh eh.. noo
Broken nose : EHHH?

Do you ;believe in love at first sight : nah..
Like picnics : Yup! 
Who was, were the last person;
you danced with : Elijah :D
Last made you smile : My aunt
You last yelled at : The side of teh road

Today did you ;
Talk to someone you like : nahh
Kissed anyone : mom
Get sick : last last weeek
Talk to an ex : nooo
Miss someone : yup!
Eat : ha ha ha

Best feeling in the world :
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : 3 bears and one cat
What's under your bed : junkies, well some of them
Who do you really hate : internet?
What time is it now : 1.16 am

5 things i was doing 10 years ago
1. sins w/ my da
2. dance on a dress
3. i don't know
4. make their lives miserable especially my aunt
5. -.-

5 things on my to-do list today
1. Research
2. sleep early
3. Buy filler notebook
4. Study physics
5. Study math

5 snacks i enjoy
1. Pocky
2. Ice cream
3. anything spicy
4. mangoes
5. apples

5 things i would do if i were a billionaire
1. donate to poor people
2. Buy something i want
3. Pay debts
4. Donate again to poor
5. put to bank

5 of my bad habits
1. pissed off easily
2. I give up easily
3. I underestiamte my capacity
4. weird
5.a shy person

5 places i have lived in
1. My house
2. My other house
3. My uncle's house
4. resthouse on the beach somewhere
5. grandparent's house

5 people i'm tagging is [I'm sorry I'm doing this... T__T]
1. Chihaya
2. Trinity
3. Ling
4. 
5.