.The First day of school :]]
...Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Well first day of school was okay.. did i mention i run so fast to get to my room in third floor and luckily when i got to my room the bell rang :D so with that bell ringing my first day of school started...

First Subject was Math :D scratch that smiley.. it's a New lesson for a new semester and we even had a seatwork geezzz... (>.<) well i think my score was okay, 7over10 ehehhee... i got the first answer wrong it's quite difficult :P well and we took lectures and stuff like that : )
After a 5 minute break our Sir give us he left the room and waited for our next teacher and now it's time for Filipino subject i almost feel asleep in her subject she's like a teacher talking non-stop without any words i am hearing from her lolz... don't mind my craziness XD English came up! we just Check our test paper and she left the room and it's kinda like free time cause tomorrow is our Speech, my speech is all about laziness which i finish today : ) it went well i think?! O.o ehehhe...

I ate some Bun and Tea : ) it's very refreshing and so that ended our break and some more subjects and so on so on :P well i know this is a lil bit depressing but my friends requested me to make her speech i can't say no.. well we have issues...

i got home late and fell asleep late because i did make 2 speech and 2 uber hard h/w Chemistry && Math -.- but it ended okay cause we didn't have any h/w today XD